Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 209473 times)

HK Weaponry won't show in-game with both Support_AdvGuns and Support_RyAssets enabled. No idea what's making it happen.

EDIT: I checked my console.log and it says that Support_AdvGuns is not enabled when it is in fact enabled.
Would you be so kind as to provide your Console .txt for me to peruse? I'll see if I can't sort out what's going on.

The file size is too large.

The file size is too large.

Too large to host on dropbox/mediafire/google's fileshare/email attachments/etc?
I find that hard to believe.

Too large to host on dropbox/mediafire/google's fileshare/email attachments/etc?
I find that hard to believe.
I meant too large to attach it to the main post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx8zbreff373ypl/console.log
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:54:49 PM by halonerfer29 »

I meant too large to attach it to the main post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx8zbreff373ypl/console.log

I find this error more alarming then the fact that the weapons are not working for you:
Code: [Select]
ERROR: The default gun has been removed from your add-ons folder somehow!Line 12883. You should probably try to figure out why your add-ons don't appear to be properly enabling themselves, as this is not a problem with HK.

Also, I noticed you also have HKextended in your add-ons. The current version of HK does not support the extended release if you downloaded the beta version; also, if you downloaded the assets and the version on the front page in tandem, they will likely not work very well together.

Here is what your execution should look like when loading a server with HK:

Loading Add-On: Weapon_Package_HK (CRC:253253843)
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/server.cs.
  Loading Add-On "Support_AdvGuns"
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_RaycastingWeapons.cs.
Activating package: RaycastingFire
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_AmmoRedux.cs.
Activating package: RYGReloading
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_VariableDamage.cs.
Activating package: RYGDamage
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_DynamicRecoil.cs.
Activating package: RYGRecoil
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_AltDatablock.cs.
Activating package: AltDatablocks
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_Bipods.cs.
Activating package: Bipods
  Loading Add-On "Weapon_Gun"
Executing add-ons/weapon_gun/server.cs.
Warning: DamageType "Gun" already exists.
  Loading Add-On "Support_RyAssets"
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/server.cs.
Activating package: LMGS
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/Sounds/Weapon_Sounds.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/Datablocks.cs.
Object 'somekindofbullethittingthegroundimpactSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_Assault_Rifle.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - Assault_Rifle file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_AssaultRifle.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_Battle_Rifle.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - Battle_Rifle file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_BattleRifle.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_Carbine.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - Carbine file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_Carbine.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_LMG.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - HKLMG file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Icons/CI_HKLMG.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_PDW.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - PDW file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_PDW.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_Shotgun.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - HKShotgun file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_HKShotgun.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Weapon_Sniper.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - HKSniperRifle file "add-ons/Weapon_Package_HK/Images/CI_HKSniperRifle.png" does not exist!
Activating package: SnipersRCool
74 datablocks added.

Here is what yours looks like:
Loading Add-On: Weapon_Package_HK (CRC:253253843)
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Package_HK/server.cs.
  Loading Add-On "Support_AdvGuns"
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_RaycastingWeapons.cs.
Activating package: RaycastingFire
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_AmmoRedux.cs.
Activating package: RYGReloading
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_VariableDamage.cs.
Activating package: RYGDamage
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_DynamicRecoil.cs.
Activating package: RYGRecoil
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_AltDatablock.cs.
Activating package: AltDatablocks
Executing Add-Ons/Support_AdvGuns/Support_Bipods.cs.
Activating package: Bipods
  Loading Add-On "Weapon_Gun"
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Gun/server.cs.
  Loading Add-On "Support_RyAssets"
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/server.cs.
Activating package: LMGS
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/Sounds/Weapon_Sounds.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Support_RyAssets/Datablocks.cs.
Object 'somekindofbullethittingthegroundimpactSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class

ERROR: Your weaponset does not have its support code enabled! Look for Support_ADVGuns!
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->[blota_joinServerPackage]createServer->createServer->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

ERROR: The default gun has been removed from your add-ons folder somehow!
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->[blota_joinServerPackage]createServer->createServer->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

75 datablocks added.

Because it failed to find the Advguns code and the default gun, the weapons are not going to appear. Please try to sort that out and once you do, if it still does not work, let me know.

I noticed a glitch where you shoot the weapon and the ammo never runs out. The ammo count just goes down to negative numbers. Is there a revision to this that I can download, or has it not been fixed yet?

I noticed a glitch where you shoot the weapon and the ammo never runs out. The ammo count just goes down to negative numbers. Is there a revision to this that I can download, or has it not been fixed yet?
Are you running anything else that has the ability to reload? If so disable it. This pack does not make friends with other things that have an ammo count.

Are you running anything else that has the ability to reload? If so disable it. This pack does not make friends with other things that have an ammo count.

I would appreciate if someone well versed in code could examine the ammoguns used often and mine to see where they could possibly intersect because I was quite certain I made them completely compatible at some point or another... But yet it is still the best way to fix things to just keep exclusively HK.

Oh yeah, I should update Extend for the new stuff at some point.

Oh yeah, I should update Extend for the new stuff at some point.
Super speedy fast mode, yes.

tried out new HK, jizzed so hard hey are so good

make more for me kuta

tried out new HK, jizzed so hard hey are so good

make more for me kuta
Where does one go to try out the weapons, or is the download on the OP updated and I just haven't downloaded it yet?

Where does one go to try out the weapons, or is the download on the OP updated and I just haven't downloaded it yet?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215829.msg7717282#msg7717282

Thanks for helping a brotha out, Bahn