Author Topic: Modern wood house (Image heavy)  (Read 10021 times)

There are textures just like the default ones but slightly darker, fixing the white lines problem.
oh, I thought these were those. Still, these don't make that much of a difference; they still don't make or break the whole build.

oh, I thought these were those. Still, these don't make that much of a difference; they still don't make or break the whole build.
They have very sharp edges.

loving awesome, I love the furniture.

Yes! Yes! Yes! It awesome!

Extremely well done! I love it!
10.333/10

I'm just wondering what's the name of the bricks that you made the bed with. The round corner things. on the side of the bed.

I searched everywhere for those.

Edit: I forgot to rate :p 10/10

Extra ramps, I believe. Its in some brick pack that's not like 1random or just assorted bricks.

Also, to add onto my criticism (praise), the stark contrast between the outdoors and indoors really sets the tone.

Extra ramps, I believe. Its in some brick pack that's not like 1random or just assorted bricks.

Also, to add onto my criticism (praise), the stark contrast between the outdoors and indoors really sets the tone.

I have that pack. Its not it.

Post those textures, not the Topic. Yours are way cooler then the pics on Squideeys. Post a download?

Nice job on the beds   :0

Post those textures, not the Topic. Yours are way cooler then the pics on Squideeys. Post a download?

It's not mine.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=147911.0
I think Squideey changed it shortly after I downloaded it.

It's not mine.

Now give me link to the brick pack that has the round halfs that you made the beds with.