Author Topic: Pat, Redyz, and Gregers750  (Read 6096 times)

I think all of these people are working together to troll us.

I think all of these people are working together to troll us.
Nope, oh and btw Here is the MLP version of The evidence

I used to wonder what friendship could be....

But then I found out that the 2 ponies Pa Trooves and Redy Zartan, claimed to have been telling the Princess Celestia that I was a child molester but I had pony proof from Master Xandred who happened to be fighting The Samurai Rangers at the time who clearly told me that anypony can get proof through magic so then you showed Applejacks father this and he told you to stay away from creeps like those ponies..

Rainbow Dash, claims this story is 20% better than the Side of the disaster

Ok Gregers you need to get out

Ok Gregers you need to get out

Im not Greg, Im his older brother

What happened to this?
This is the last thing and I mean it that I will be on the drama fourms
-?Gregers750 has signed out of drama section?-

you people are absolutely awful at trolling lol.

Greg is stupid.
Don't think I have turned my back on this thread, I will reply once in a while

You guys should stop it with those threads,

the issue has been resolved.

You guys just want to create MORE drama because you STRIVE on attention, that is all.

You guys should stop it with those threads,

the issue has been resolved.

You guys just want to create MORE drama because you STRIVE on attention, that is all.
no. its that you forgettards alltogether have made four stupid ass threads

also;

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223852.0

As I said before, I asked you guys to stop posting in those threads but apparently you guys absolutely love drama and love to FUEL it

look at my post here, I clearly state that I wish for this to be over and done with but nooo you had to bring it back to life.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223462.msg6305468#msg6305468

As I said before, I asked you guys to stop posting in those threads but apparently you guys absolutely love drama and love to FUEL it

look at my post here, I clearly state that I wish for this to be over and done with but nooo you had to bring it back to life.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223462.msg6305468#msg6305468
You're a godawful troll, you brought this down upon yourself, and now you have to live with the consequences. As will Greg if/when Badspot gets around to banning him.

What consequences? What have I done wrong? I wish to get this over with because I feel like the topic has been discussed enough already, not because I 'fear of a ban' or whatever you're implying, you're utterly idiotic if you think I'm doing this in fear of 'repercussions'.

I just want this to be over because I am sick and tired of hearing about the Gregers case.

Anyway, I won't be able to reply since I'm going camping for the next two days or so.

Don't you dare imply that I have 'nothing more to say' or that I am 'unable to face the facts' as you guys would like to imply.
I'm announcing clearly that I'll be away for a day or two, if any question should arise feel free to ask my buddy PatBL/Pat on blockland.

Evening folks.