Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 551682 times)

Just an official name and upcoming website.

Just an official name and upcoming website.
Cool, looking forward to the website.

Um, the website is still spammy and I cannot connect my server to the master server. Help!

Um, the website is still spammy and I cannot connect my server to the master server. Help!
Same here. Attempting to log-in takes me back to the log-in page.

Fixed.

Made absolutely no sense.

every time i try to connect to my server my authentication fails, ever since i enabled the all addons thing for the screen shots folder.

okay it is doing that stuff again.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 08:57:43 PM by wound »

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. (trying to connect via tcp://127.0.0.1:3306) in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 35
Username: 
Password: 

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 60

Warning: mysql_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\volume\php-includes\quick-sessions.php on line 22

What is this, it is covering the server's website. I also got some authentication fails on my server too.

Kalph I'm going to get a server again as soon as I get the payment from this guy on eBay who's giving me a hard time...

Please keep the stuff in filezilla for me. Thanks ~

Why is every Kalph server a "Authorization Failed" upon joining.

It should be fixed now.

The website looks fine now.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:45:47 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Still not working. What is this?

Code: [Select]
Connect error: 10055
Authenciation FAILED: Connection failure. Retrying in 5 seconds...
...What.