Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 548258 times)

What's happening?! I edited the ADD_ON_LIST to make it so that all my add-ons were enabled, then started my server. Now I cant connect to it, so I look in prefs.cs and I see that most of the stuff is reset including the server name, the max player-count to 8, and the port to the default 28000. How am I supposed to fix this?

What's happening?! I edited the ADD_ON_LIST to make it so that all my add-ons were enabled, then started my server. Now I cant connect to it, so I look in prefs.cs and I see that most of the stuff is reset including the server name, the max player-count to 8, and the port to the default 28000. How am I supposed to fix this?
go to fiezilla, right click your prefs.cs and press view/edit.

go to fiezilla, right click your prefs.cs and press view/edit.
Thats what I did before. I changed it, then restarted my server, and the prefs reset.

Thats what I did before. I changed it, then restarted my server, and the prefs reset.
Did you save it?

I see no topic on your service?

wasn't it suppose to come out August 31st?
I heard from Iban that it was September.

Not sure why he tells everyone it's complete but hasn't yet opened!

Surely that's even more alarming?
Actually, I did explain it:
I have no idea, but Windows is a piece of stuff.

An error similar to a full connection stack, except there were only 91 connections...
I closed everything from the mail server, Apache, MySQL, CLOSE_WAIT and most established connections, but nothing helped.
I ran through every connection list command I could but no reports were excessive.

Screenshots folder will soon be renamed "kaphost"

Screenshots folder will also be excluded from auto-updater.

Also soon, a few more changes to force eval to be enabled.

So I herd you like trains.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:41:49 PM by nerraD »

Yes, I was hosting a site for my dad's train club. I had to rescue the files from a Geocities page one-by-one.

If I took 20 files I had to wait an hour or something because it went over bandwidth. Yes, Geocities was that bad.

I've moved their site ages ago but never got rid of that.

Yes, I was hosting a site for my dad's train club. I had to rescue the files from a Geocities page one-by-one.

If I took 20 files I had to wait an hour or something because it went over bandwidth. Yes, Geocities was that bad.

I've moved their site ages ago but never got rid of that.
Is that the Raritan that I/we know?

Is that the Raritan that I/we know?
The convention center in Edison ("Bonhamtown") that's on the river.