9 (4.9%)
Have admin revoked.
11 (6%)
BE NICER
54 (29.3%)
Pancakes
110 (59.8%)

Total Members Voted: 184

Author Topic: Petition to... Ask Ephiliates to be nicer?  (Read 4823 times)

Well the Ephiliates threads have been bothering me a little bit lately and I was wondering,

Why not ask him to be nicer?

It sounds childishly simple, and I've probably misunderstood the whole problem, but, why not?
We can simply ask him to work a little bit harder at being nice?

Link to probably the only thread about him not locked:  http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218505.0

i don't even know what to say here

Ephi is fine the way he acts now

also why doesn't the poll have a "ephi shouldn't change, he's fine the way he is now" option?

If you can't accept how he acts, then why are you here? Go live your life, go outside for once, he's doing you a favour.

This thread was obviously a mistake, and
I've probably misunderstood the whole problem,
I personally don't have a problem with him, I was just getting annoyed at the threads against him.

Derp.

also why doesn't the poll have a "ephi shouldn't change, he's fine the way he is now" option?
I thought the pancakes option would be obvious.

Sorry double post

Ephi is nice allready. He just needs to bake some pancakes for Kalp to calm his nerves.

Ephi is nice allready. He just needs to bake some pancakes for Kalp to calm his nerves.
I'm so proud of you for realizing that's why I put that option in there. Or something like that.

I thought the pancakes option would be obvious.

Sorry double post

Well the Ephiliates threads have been bothering me a little bit lately

lol why

lol why
Because they're stupid.
And I'm looking for something to rant about, because I'm way too nice a person. Yes, that was sarcasm.

Petition for Ephialtes to post more nudes.

If you have an option to a poll that is completely offtopic and unrelated then its gonna get the most votes..