Author Topic: Okiver's bunker server  (Read 4883 times)

Why isn't he in jail yet? He did some credit card frauds and isn't that against the law in the U.S and American Region?

Why isn't he in jail yet? He did some credit card frauds and isn't that against the law in the U.S and American Region?
Very.
Why isn't he in jail yet?
I'm very surprised he isn't in jail yet.

inb4 badspot comes and says OP is okiver or something

What was Okiver's real name again?

What was Okiver's real name again?
I think it's Oliver Esmann

This is definitely an alt

And you made fun of my drama on Frankie. 10/10
???

This is definitely an alt
???
Wait, sorry for triple post but I didn't know who made this Frankie drama. It was "Foopster", which doesn't help us much

Internet rulings apply differently to other countries. Seeing how he's in (Denmark? Sweden?) he probably won't be charged especially since he's just a minor. If I remember correctly, badspot actually tried to report him to the FBI and they said that they couldn't even do anything about it.

Invite him to super secret hacker meeting in US,we could work something out.
whack him with telescopic batons then chop off his fingers

Guys quick note, don't turn this into another detective thread. We discovered all the information we needed here. Doing some research, Badspot has already contacted the FBI however due to internet laws changing in different regions and him being a minor, there is simply nothing we can do.

yeah it is but they have to catch you doing it

yeah it is but they have to catch you doing it
they DID catch him doing it

they DID catch him doing it
He's talking about the coppas

op is not some stupid alt of okiver, i know foopster.

btw foop, don't make a drama with good supporting evidence, at least structure your post correctly because it looks very clusterforgeted

op is not some stupid alt of okiver, i know foopster.

btw foop, don't make a drama with good supporting evidence, at least structure your post correctly because it looks very clusterforgeted
if i remember correctly foopster wasnt a complete dumbass
why is he being one now