Author Topic: PC Battlestation Thread V∞  (Read 3387 times)

I updated mine to have LED lighting now that the 3 packs I ordered finally shipped in.  Bad panorama is bad though and has a weird oddity on my center display

that is a pokemon blanket you garbage
m- my bad sir!
Didnt mean it a swear!

my battlestation is a hand-me-down mac laptop on my ikea chair

it's really messy and i got like zero desk space.
i got more space

theres only one way to celebrate

setup at my mom's bf's house

desk contents, from left to right:
left side: righteous bison model sitting on the bin, isabelle figure, isabelle amiibo, halo figure (ive never actually played halo so), spy figure resting on other parts for the isabelle figure, papercraft minecraft wolf, small sonic figure which isn't visible, some twitter bird thing made of string a friend got me, glass ocarina of time, mockingjay pin

centre: hp monitor, generic 1920 x 1080, Logitech webcam. monster DNA headphones, blackwidow keyboard and some edgy ass pad the computer store threw in for free

right side: a copy of Stephen hawking's a brief history of time, two sketchbooks and my drawing tablet, glasses which I hardly use, 2ds, wallet and ipod

back when I posted a picture of my set up a long time ago I just had the raygun sitting on my desk to the left, amazing how much more stuff ive gotten

post pc specs

a little old, but I feel she's held up quite well
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 12:50:23 AM by SteveJenkins »

Blackmod ive wanted that case since the first time I saw you post your pc here and I still want it
Why is it so expensive

Blackmod ive wanted that case since the first time I saw you post your pc here and I still want it
Why is it so expensive
It is a very nice case with lots of room for expansion, I got it off a friend for 90 bucks when I built my PC years ago.

It is a very nice case with lots of room for expansion, I got it off a friend for 90 bucks when I built my PC years ago.
>tfw 30 quid case thats literally falling apart
Yeah boi

Ill end up buying it some day.