Author Topic: Let's talk about shoes  (Read 3964 times)

Yes, even with a windchill of -18 and 7 inches of snow.
we have almost no ice on the roads anymore and i haven't gone to school all week

Hop off my richard for real lmao.

There's the reaction, you got to learn to be chill. If you don't care, you win :O
Nah.

Hop off my richard for real lmao.

You have been trying to get a reaction out of me for a while, when are you gonna stop trying lol.
I just wanted to make a joke about you, holy stuff, cool your jets.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:46:46 PM by Zanaran2 »

I just wanted to make a joke about you, holy stuff, cool your jets.
If you were actually funny we wouldn't have a problem.

If you were actually funny we wouldn't have a problem.
yeah forget me for making a stuffty joke right?

but also, jesus christ man, do you have anything positive to say about anyone? you're always oozing negativity. smile for once.

Such hostility in this thread about shoes, Jesus guys.

Such hostility in this thread about shoes, Jesus guys.
exactly. this entire argument started all because of a stuffty joke I made about a thread alternative did in the past.

And Alternative makes a jab at how im supposed to be a "mature" figure. I think he's a little too young to attempt to grow balls right now. He needs to let the air out of the bag and quit being an 18th century aristocrat.

And Alternative makes a jab at how im supposed to be a "mature" figure. I think he's a little too young to attempt to grow balls right now. He needs to let the air out of the bag and quit being an 18th century aristocrat.
You are acting like I had a mental breakdown over something this small.. I was just letting Zanaran know that his stuffty attempts at a joke aren't funny, and that he should stop trying to go after me.

And now you're arguing, which is going to further the problem.

I was just letting Zanaran know that his stuffty attempts at a joke aren't funny, and that he should stop trying to go after me.
and I was just letting you know that you shouldn't go on a loving rampage over some guy's attempt at a joke

what, is it against the law for me to say your name now?

what, is it against the law for me to say your name now?
yes, and cops wear shoes as well so now we're back on topic

i have 65 dollar nike shoes that i got right before the school year started
still in good shape

I need some actual work boots for when I work this summer.