Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7736197 times)

It's pretty amazing how fast simply ignoring him got him to stop.

It's pretty amazing how fast simply ignoring him got him to stop.
Lord Tony's reaction to ignorance (now suited for this topic!)

Grab the ban-sniper were going on a mission...
And stop talking like that. Don't "go on a mission" to get Tony banned, just ignore him, fontrox, monocle, and any other dumbforgets that post unrelated stuff. He'll get his just deserts, you just need to let his hunger for attention go unsatiated so he'll do even dumber stunts.

And stop talking like that. Don't "go on a mission" to get Tony banned, just ignore him, fontrox, monocle, and any other dumbforgets that post unrelated stuff. He'll get his just deserts, you just need to let his hunger for attention go unsatiated so he'll do even dumber stunts.
I need sleep, I keep forgetting to read my post before I submit it.

I'm smiling when reading the antibrony topic WHY

Cause it's funny hearing people rabble.

Yeah. Not much point in arguing, it'll change nothing.

Can someone post an intelligent answer or search an intelligent answer as to why grown men like ponies?

I'm on my iPod I can't link. Someone else post it.

Because the sight of a 75x picture makes you mad?
What? How does that...?

Because they're a pack of delusional morons. Let them have their fun, just don't get involved.

Because the sight of a 75x picture makes you mad?
Don't even acknowledge his existence.

Can someone post an intelligent answer or search an intelligent answer as to why grown men like ponies?
Im, way to sleepy to writing up a paragraph so I'll just let you know there are many reasons as to why people like it.

I like it because: It's made by the creator of some of my favourite cartoons growing up (PowerPuffgirls,Foster'sHome), Very well animated, better than most stuff we have on tv today, The creator did not want to go for the stereotypical style (yay action!), But mainly because it was intedned for everyone to watch rather than little girls.

Im, way to sleepy to writing up a paragraph so I'll just let you know there are many reasons as to why people like it.

I like it because: It's made by the creator of some of my favourite cartoons growing up (PowerPuffgirls,Foster'sHome), Very well animated, better than most stuff we have on tv today, The creator did not want to go for the stereotypical style (yay action!), But mainly because it was intedned for everyone to watch rather than little girls.
Thank you.

Tom

This.