Author Topic: PSP Theme  (Read 7151 times)

They should as long as everything is a bit bigger, I'd think.

i decided since you guys want Retail bricks, im going to change the name of this theme from blockland to RTB and later we can to retail as i have done way to much work to turn back.

It's not that hard to redo...

I'll try to help if you want.

sure

btw, nobody has yet to tell me why my wrench still ends up transed when i dont want it to be transed.

i also have some pics for you guys
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:56:55 PM by Shocklink »

Are you using it from the icon file? All icons are trans. Either that or they aren't that great.

Are you using it from the icon file? All icons are trans. Either that or they aren't that great.
yes, they are from the icon since i thought it look familiar for people, apperently, it looks like crap cause its transed within the icon.

damit, my internet is acting handicapped on me and i havn't been able to get on at all. My internet still is sucking cause i had to move alot of cables where they shouldn't be.

yes, they are from the icon since i thought it look familiar for people, apperently, it looks like crap cause its transed within the icon.
Well there's your problem. You need to colour the wrench first. Let me try.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:44:04 PM by Spation »

oh man, im sorry spation, but when i tryed that pic and put it on my PSP, it was worse then my wrench, it wasn't there actully, while my wrench just had a outline.

Oh. That's weird. Oh well, I tried.

sure, when its done though, plus, theres going to be some icons that arn't on the PSP so your going to have to make your own icons from which the PSP dosn't have.
(Trophies)