Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 35097 times)

Needs a respawn system.

He didn't cheat, you and him were neck and neck when he rammed you and you both went flying.
That second part may not have been true; my bad, but I had watched him F8 in-front of a person at one point after falling off the ledge, leading to his vehicle exploding in-front of it.

I don't remember if anything happened to the person at that point.

I was confused as to whether or not what I claimed actually happened; He proceeded to say something along the lines of "lol I launched me and siba", and something about wanting to win, which lead me to believe he had /found me due to the previous incident.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:57:05 PM by Conservative »

As a veteran from the Banana Army, I bring you important news.
Destroy all ugly bananas.
That's right, destroy all the ugly bananas.
Destroy anyone who isnt a yellow car. If they're orange, you HAVE to destroy them. Push them off ledges and stuff.

Sincerely, Banana Army.
orange oranges master race

orange oranges master race
You! You work for the evil monkeys. You make us SICK for making them eat our kind!

We now have BLACK AND PURPLE.

Name: dargereldren
BL_ID: 25688
Why?: This is probably the server where I ever had the most fun in Blockland, and to keep it that way, I would like to help build, or kick certain people, such as ones who are AFK when everyone else is dead, or people who are just being plain richards.
Experience: I am administrator/moderator on some servers, such as Brotatoe's RC Car Wars, and I have hosted before.
Timezone: Mountain Time

If you don't accept me as just admin, you should probably make me moderator, but if you don't want me to even have that status, oh well.

Just got banned for one day for "Abusing Duplicator", which, IMO, is sorta fair (don't even know why I was doing it in the first place :s), but Nasoa, you better make the Duplicator admin-only to keep any other non-admins from even trying to abuse it.

I didn't get the admin I was promised, probably because of the thing I said above? Nevermind, Nasoa was just late.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:59:21 PM by dargereldren »

I've been working on a beach racetrack for ages now, forgetdamnit.

Also made this stupid thing: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196506.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:16:20 PM by Megaguy2 »

I would like to help build or kick certain people
you'd like to help build certain people?
 :cookieMonster:

looks fun, will join when it's up not full :c

77x5ghost keeps respawning cars after the race starts, the doors should close after 5 seconds
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:20:12 PM by Spectrum2 »

dargereldren approved, will be added next time I'm on. Sorry to everyone else.

Name: MonkeyFunky
BL_ID: 26996
Why?: This is the most fun i have had on a blockland server in a LOONNGGGG Time the racing experience is so amazing and you seem to have done the racing concept perfectly. Not only will i strive to make this server the best but will also deal with problems that occur
Experience: Green Blockhead's Counter Strike Nightstorm's Racing Servers And if it counts i also made a racetrack of my own
Timezone. EST

I know picking an admin is a big decision and infact i don't need it i prefer just to build and event to strive the server for its best.
If i do get admin i will first fix the resetting cars bug and then probably help build a next map if there is going to be one.

Then also the racing winning system could be fixed.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:53:29 AM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

Will you add an AFK Kicker soon? Because people who go AFK for any reason tend to hold the game up until a Stalemate (or rarely one team wins) occurs.

Admin App

Name : Mute
ID: 10216
Experience: I have been admin on Nobot's deathrace, as well as Jorgur's Dogfight. I am also currently an admin on Wounds/Kojolikas Castle Seige, which has had up to 45 people on it. I also play on your server regularly.

EDIT: West coast? But im on the East coast. Dammit.
^^
he's a good admin

AFK kicker's on there but it's at about 5 minutes. Server will go offline for a bit tomorrow morning for updates/fixes.