Author Topic: Facebook bought Oculus VR  (Read 4387 times)

Always wanted to play first person farmville.

SING IN WITH FACEBOOK TO ENABLE 3D

Little bit late there pal
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254637.0

OT: Guess this means I'll never get to play TF2 with a oculus rift cause its gonna only be useful for updating my facebook status from "48 kills" to 49 kills"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:46:46 PM by Flatflyer »

I don't see why you guys are crying
Do you seriously think he'll screw it up? It's called business and he bought it for a reason, grow up.

I don't see why you guys are crying
Do you seriously think he'll screw it up? It's called business and he bought it for a reason, grow up.

Look how well the last piece of technology Facebook tried releasing went.

yes i think facebook will screw up the oculus rift

yes i think a company that is so bad at managing video games and video game customers that it actively caused a fissure in the game community and game design theory as a whole will screw up a device that exists so far on the opposite side of the fissure that if you were to attempt to look directly at the oculus rift from the facebook side you would just see the earth below you

Look how well the last piece of technology Facebook tried releasing went.
I don't follow all of that stuff, what was it?

I don't follow all of that stuff, what was it?

The HTC First, aka the "Facebook phone". It was a huge failure.

forget

...and the rift was coming along so nicely...

I have one of those lol

I ended up getting it for free so yeah

yes i think facebook will screw up the oculus rift

yes i think a company that is so bad at managing video games and video game customers that it actively caused a fissure in the game community and game design theory as a whole will screw up a device that exists so far on the opposite side of the fissure that if you were to attempt to look directly at the oculus rift from the facebook side you would just see the earth below you
welp okay, I'm curious what's going to happen with it