34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 160635 times)

hmm... if you add more tanks from other regions, I might be able to make a blockland version of world of tanks!

My friend, it does appear you underestimate the size of the Maus.
Indeed.

hmm... if you add more tanks from other regions, I might be able to make a blockland version of world of tanks!
Already being in the works by History Brothers (a small group of friends including me)

Update: Made aim better for many tanks! redownload:
T34, Pz. IV, Sherman, Matilda, KV-2, Tiger
And yes I am still working on the ARL 44
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:27:14 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Update: Made aim better for many tanks! redownload:
T34, Pz. IV, Sherman, Matilda, KV-2, Tiger
And yes I am still working on the ARL 44
I cant wait for the ARL 44 :D I already have a small map made "Stalingrad Offensive" Next up. "Fall of Berlin"

I cant wait for the ARL 44 :D I already have a small map made "Stalingrad Offensive" Next up. "Fall of Berlin"
Well I'm sorry for any disappointment, but the ARL 44 is a secondary goal, mainly because I really want to work on:

Screw the P.1000 Ratte!
Check out the P.1500 MONSTER

Why the forget do you keep posting? Jesus christ.

That is loving stupid, it would break and because of its size, would not work right...

Why the forget do you keep posting? Jesus christ.

That is loving stupid, it would break and because of its size, would not work right...
i doubt it would break because of the size... it wouldn't work well, but it wouldn't break. im tempted to make it now.

Go ahead. Bigger vehicles often times turn out to be slow, clunky and for some odd reason flip easy. I mean look at the frog and that old Military tank on Wizzard's.

The problem with tank sizes in BL is due to the way BL functions. Tank treads, in 99.9% of cases are completely static, solid objects. Meaning, the bigger they are, the more and more difficult it is to navigate terrain. In real life, this isn't as much of a problem since treads can flex, bend, and move around objects. So using this tank would basically mean you could only have a perfectly flat map, which is really stupid. A tank battle with a flat map is about as exciting as plain bread for a sandwich. If people who make tanks would bother to learn how, and take the time to make their treads non-static objects, then using tanks would be a bit more interesting in BL. Sadly, the T-90 is about the only one to do this, in my memory.

i doubt it would break because of the size... it wouldn't work well, but it wouldn't break. im tempted to make it now.

oh my god yes

can you make a bulk download?

What are the numerical health values of the tanks?

The Monster has a 800MM gun tall as about 3 T-34-85's and enough power to destroy a miltary camp in 3-4 shots but that would take about half the day to even do because of the shells weight and size it would need 100+ crew