34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 158403 times)

TANKS
In increasing order of size
WWII and Cold War

Pzkpfw. I Ausf. C
Light tank developed late-war for airborne reconnaissance and infantry support. Armed with a 7.92mm Mauser machine-gun. Was never put into intended mass production, but up to 46 prototypes may have seen combat on the Eastern front. This tank is a bot and moves like the RC Sapper.

Screenshots:

ADORABLE LITTLE PUPPY TANK Panzer I C Get
PHYSICS VEHICLE VERSION PZ.IC GET

Matilda II
The Infantry Tank Mark II, or more simply Matilda, was a heavily armoured tank designed to support the infantry as they advanced at a walking pace. It is armed with the fast-firing Ordnance Quick-Firing 2-Pounder.

Screenshots:

Matilda Get

Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer
A low-profile and very effective tank destroyer, this tank was highly prized in World War II. It was built on the proven 38(t) chassis and thus needed less research and has less malfunctions than larger tank destroyers such as the Jagdpanther or Jagdtiger.

Screenshots:

Hetzer Get

M4 Sherman
The M4 Sherman Medium tank was a highly influential tank in World War II. Due to the ease with which it could be produced and it's good performance in the field, almost 50,000 were built.

Screenshots:

Sherman Get

T-34/85
The most famous Soviet tank of World War II. It was efficient and powerful. It was initially armed with a 76 mm gun, then was upgraded with an 85 mm gun and an improved turret.

Screenshots:

T-34/85 Get

Pzkpfw IV
An excellent all-round German tank and the backbone of the Panzerwaffe, the Panzer IV saw use in World War II, still serving alongside the superior Pzkpfw V Panther and Pzkpfw VI Tiger.

Screenshots:

Panzer IV Get

KV-2
The KV-2 Soviet heavy tank was a specialized tank made for bunker-busting and destroying concrete fortifications, and was thus equipped with a massive 152mm howitzer. One shot will kill any other tank in this thread save the Maus (which takes seven), Tiger (which takes two) and Ratte (don't even bother), but it takes 18 seconds to reload.

Screenshots:

KV-2 Get

Churchill III
The Churchill Infantry tank was the continuation of the Matilda Infantry Tank line. It had heavy armour but a weak gun and low top speed.

Screenshots:

Churchill Get

ARL 44
French heavy tank developed post-war. Not much else.

Screenshots:

ARL 44 Get

Pzkfw. VI Tiger I
If you're reading this you probably know something about the Tiger, and if you don't, what have you been doing all your life?
The Tiger I was the most famous German tank of the war, and possibly the most famous overall. At the time of it's introduction, it was the most powerful tank in the world. Its 8.8 cm kanone (the "eighty-eight")was revered among its crews and feared by the allies for being able to knock out any allied tank at ranges far out of counterattack range. In addition, its armour was too tough for any frontal assault to succeed, making it near invincible. However, it was expensive to build and maintain, and was slow and cumbersome.

Screenshots:

Tiger Get

Pzkpfw VIII Maus
The heaviest tank ever produced in all human history, the Maus was a 188-ton behemoth of a tank, meant to outgun and outperform all Allied tanks. Only two prototypes were made, and only one was fitted with a turret.
This tank was the first in this thread to be made.
Credits to Barnabas, Demian and Titanium Man for help with various model and coding problems.

Screenshots:

Maus Get

Antonov A-40
In a normal Soviet attempt at making their armed forces weirder and awesomer, they tried to figure out a way to airdrop T-60 light tanks using gliders. A-40 was produced as a result. It's self-powered in Blockland because why not.

Screenshots:

A-40 Get

Landkruezer P.1000 Ratte
A proposed (read: never built) 1000 ton tank dreamed of by Riddler when he was on drugs one day. This was a real World War II idea, but Germany's weak economy and the laws of physics stopped its construction. Would have been more than five times the weight of the Maus.
It is huge.
HUGE.
Its turret is a battleship turret with battleship guns. On a tank.
Good luck destroying this thing.

Screenshots:

Ratte Get

Fictional Tanks

Anglerfish Tank
Ah ah-an an, ah ah-an an, ah ah-ah, ah ah-ah, an-an-an.

Screenshots:

ANGLERFISH TANK GET

Mega Tank
From Advance Wars Dual Strike. Very tough and hard-hitting OP imba nerf pls tank. All five barrels fire. The top three fire from the turret, and the two small turrets are fixed and fire from the driver's seat.

Screenshots:

MEGA TANK GET

Neotank
From Advance Wars Black Hole Rising. Very tough and hard-hitting OP imba nerf pls tank (again). It's a bot vehicle, so it moves like a player and driving and shooting are from the same seat. It's like a Tachikoma with a giant gun.

Screenshots:

NEO TANK GET

Heavy Default Tank
Heavy version of the default tank. More health, less speed.
Also did I mention it has TWO TURRETS

Screenshots:

HEAVY DEFAULT TANK GET

TIE Crawler
From Star Wars. A tank made with a TIE fighter roosterpit.

Screenshots:

TIE CRAWLER GET

Download all
(Unzip this)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:39:40 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Pretty cool! I'll be sure to test it in the morning :3

even big tanks in WWII aren't that big. just google an image and look at the scale between human and tank.

even big tanks in WWII aren't that big. just google an image and look at the scale between human and tank.
My friend, it does appear you underestimate the size of the Maus.

You do realize that blockheads are not humans, right

Added a picture of collision errors.

My friend, it does appear you underestimate the size of the Maus.

i don't see the hull is twice the height of a blockhead/human, let alone the treads. its freaking large, yes, but not that large.

yes but this is clearly a vehicle (meant to be) scaled down to blockhead size.

if he was making a life-size-to-lego-figure scale it would be so large it would instantly crash servers.

Hmm, fair enough, I'll see what I can do to make it flatter.
EDIT:
if he was making a life-size-to-lego-figure scale it would be so large it would instantly crash servers.
When I first made it, it was that size before I scaled it down.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:18:42 AM by Pompmaker2 »

He said the scale of the tank to a human.

He said the scale of the tank to a human.
Yes I know, I was making a joke because blockheads are really small compared to a human, and that the tank isn't too big.
Because he said tanks are not that big. :l

I realize that it was a terrible joke but whatever.

Flattened it a little. Should be alright, since the Blockhead is shorter and stouter than an actual human.

EDIT: Updated download link. Working on Hetzer.

now comes in 6 designer colors

Why don't you work on an entire WoT tank pack? lol that would be awesome.