- TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)

Poll

Best Tank?

Pz. IC
7 (1.9%)
Matilda
7 (1.9%)
Hetzer
11 (3%)
Sherman
17 (4.6%)
Pz.IV
10 (2.7%)
T-34/85
16 (4.3%)
KV-2
11 (3%)
ARL 44
4 (1.1%)
Tiger
40 (10.8%)
Maus
9 (2.4%)
A-40
9 (2.4%)
Ratte
97 (26.1%)
Anglerfish Tank
35 (9.4%)
Mega Tank
34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 160031 times)

Can you please make an Churchill next?

I don't really like these.

I don't really like these.

You should try making artilhery and transport tanks.

both are kinda ugly in my opinion

Both are ugly in that the size and shape of them are awkward, and they lack necessary detail. I know this is "block"land but this is just plain ugly. Could use more detail and why the hell is it so damn tall and skinny.

Both are ugly in that the size and shape of them are awkward, and they lack necessary detail. I know this is "block"land but this is just plain ugly. Could use more detail and why the hell is it so damn tall and skinny.
Maus, yes. I agree. I did not mean that model to be the best.

But Hetzer? In what way is the shape wrong? What details should I add?
I ask not because I think it is perfect and that no improvements can be made, but because I want to improve it.

Guess what?
Tanks aren't made for looks
They're made for effective warfare

I think they look fine, idk why everyone has such a hate boner towards the looks. Actually, the new one looks like the one from the Indiana Jones: Last Crusade movie.

Guess what?

I think they look fine, idk why everyone has such a hate boner towards the looks. Actually, the new one looks like the one from the Indiana Jones: Last Crusade movie.
Someone give this guy an award, took the words right out of my mouth.

Guess what?

Actually, people in BL care more about looks of the vehicle than the vehicle itself, as they shwo the amount of effort put into the add-on. (At least, that's my view.)
Which is also why I want to know what can be added/changed for the models. I will put in the effort, but I need to know what the effort should be put into.

But hey, no use arguing. If you think it's good, good for you. If you don't like it, point out what it is you don't like and what should be changed, and I will try my best to do it.

That is all.

Think of the Maus as a test. I wanted to see if I could successfully create a tank. I may update the model further, but think of it as having less priority than other, more famous, tanks.
Yeah, I agree. The model was cool though for it. Also, did you like my idea for the interactive support? It would be hard for the turret because it rotates and stuff, Id assume.

Also, a suggestion is to make a Hummel 150mm SP.

The Maus is ugly and way too big. The Hetzer is okay.