34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 160065 times)

Maus turret still not cooperating help help heeeeelp

.cs file
.blend file

Make the Sherman tank
  :cookieMonster:

hetzer needs to be a lot slower. may i suggest you use gravity cat's t90 script for the speed?

Scrap everything and make a King Tiger.

I would love to work on all these requests, but unfortunately they depend on me being able to make a turret, and for that I need to fix the errors in the Maus' one, so I need help on that before anything else.

Unless someone would happen to have a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a turret.

Why do I love the way these look so much

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:07:38 PM by SailorMan »

Man, this is bringing a new era to add-ons making lol.

Just tested them, and they are really really bad
They move slower than a snail, I know its a tank, but it moves WAY TO SLOW EVEN FOR A TANK.
Also it cant even move over plates, so its completely worthless, and the size is ridiculous.

They move slower than a snail, I know its a tank, but it moves WAY TO SLOW EVEN FOR A TANK.
Also it cant even move over plates, so its completely worthless, and the size is ridiculous.
you obviously no nothing about these tanks if you think they should move faster lol

It's pretty off if you think that a tank that size could move fast... I mean the tank is nearly or more than a 100 ton...
Also, if you didn't know, there are many fast tanks too, so you shouldn't really think that all tanks are slow.
I laso agree and experienced the part where it can't move on a plate, but Pomp's vehicles are still not perfectly finished, so we should give him some time to improve upon it.

It's pretty off if you think that a tank that size could move fast... I mean the tank is nearly or more than a 100 ton...
Also, if you didn't know, there are many fast tanks too, so you shouldn't really think that all tanks are slow.
I laso agree and experienced the part where it can't move on a plate, but Pomp's vehicles are still not perfectly finished, so we should give him some time to improve upon it.
As I mentioned before, large tanks have collision errors. It's just something that can't be avoided.
The Maus weighs 188 tons and has a top speed of 13 km/h.