Author Topic: And this is when I stop posting here (FOREVER AND THEN SOME)  (Read 3926 times)

Oh no, not our good friend spock!
I honestly can't tell if that's sarcasm or genuine sadness

Bye Spock, though you really should have just straight up left instead of making this topic

And yeah I don't like the loss of the Art Megathread either

The majority of the posts these days consist of "somethinghere.avi, something.png", "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-", and "its cold in here"

The same people constantly post irrelevant things in topics. The only time people care is when someone spells something wrong or uses an emote, then everyone is quick to pull out their grammar and excessively flame. Example: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=129932.0, or when someone mentions the word religion, then people start typing these 20 paragraph responses.

I hear "Oh you're too stupid to be here" and "Oh no not another idiot" and "Get out you idiot" but all people do is go "LOL U FAT LOL UR MAD BRO NOU" or http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=117359.0.

Majority users have 5000 posts in offtopic and very little actually relating to blockland itself. They may occasionally venture up into the sections related to blockland but that's only to either post an irrelevant message or flame someone. There are still contributive people out there like Chrono and Darkstar but currently there just seems to be a lot of non contributive people all over this forum. I am not quitting, I am just posting this because I want to.

does this mean that the craftymens will die.
D:

I honestly can't tell if that's sarcasm or genuine sadness
Look at the poster, though. arc doesn't have any good friends on the internet, so that wouldn't make very much sense :u

does this mean that the craftymens will die.
D:
we are so active it would make your head spin (re-app bro!)
we just moved away from this forum for reasons spock and heed mentioned.

Majority users have 5000 posts in offtopic and very little actually relating to blockland itself.
Quote from: My Stats
Off Topic      3806
Games      3016
Drama      1038
Community Projects      700
Creativity      607

:I

:I

Quote from: Me
Off Topic      6530
Games      1237
Drama      429