Author Topic: TransAsia flight crashes into river  (Read 2567 times)

"Let's see, something terrible has happened, and people are dead. Hmm. I wonder if I can use this as an opportunity to be tribal, probably while trying to justify it as using 'humor' to cope with it."
Why are you so up tight?

quit acting like a warrior when someone cracks a joke in this thread, no one is laughing at it anyway

Why are you so up tight?

I think that's something we will have to get used to. We're looking at another Mr. Nobody or Zeblote.

I think that's something we will have to get used to. We're looking at another Mr. Nobody or Zeblote.

or an alt :o

That was either in proportion, as humor or a valid response.

You just get into this white knight thing when you feel like it. It rubs off as up tight.

That was either in proportion, as humor or a valid response.

You just get into this white knight thing when you feel like it. It rubs off as up tight.

I think you are getting uptight about Katla being uptight :cookieMonster:

What?
you're jumping in and getting sensitive over a small joke, sure it's not appropriate but you getting annoyed about it isn't really helping either, it's annoying

it wasn't aimed at just you either it goes for anyone that gets sensitive over a joke in this thread

What?
basically you're going all backseat admin over a harmless joke on the internet. sure the jokes aren't needed but whining about it won't help either.

Ugh, fine. I guess I was overreacting anyway.

Cool your jets, mate.
I think that's what the pilot was trying to do.

I think that's what the pilot was trying to do.

Oh god, I am a horrible person for laughing at this.

Oh god, I am a horrible person for laughing at this.
Hey dude nice avatar.