Author Topic: [news?] [tinythread] so what's the deal with nike lately?  (Read 3782 times)

antifa supersoldiers are headed to your house as we speak

im not joking what the forget is nika

im not joking what the forget is nika

Stop trying to derail this thread.

oh it's just conservatives acting like the sjws they make fun of again? imagine my shock

actually it's just leftists acting like sanctimonious virtuous moral crusaders when they're not again

actually it's just leftists acting like sanctimonious virtuous moral crusaders when they're not again

victory in greek is doing good yes

note the choice "don't tread on me" avatar
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:23:16 PM by Electrk.. »

Stop trying to derail this thread.
im not, im asking what nika is, i looked it up and nothing came up

do you mean nike or not man, why do you always have to make this into some dramay bullstuff

>>united states military veterans
>>fight overseas away from comfort and family, get hurt, mentally scarred, killed to protect country
>>come home to see symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>angry that the symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>exercise their first amendment rights by destroying products of companies who actively support said people and successfully boycotting companies

>>stuffty NFL quarterback
>>angry that thugs are being justifiably shot by police
>>exercises his first amendment rights, instead of standing during a song he kneels
>>gets fired for being a stuffty NFL quarterback as opposed to political beliefs
>>gets endorsements from other dumb companies who support his beliefs
>>no loss in revenue

>>comparable

all things aside, the idea of mutilating and burning your socks in protest is really hilarious

anybody else used to put socks up their mouth until you started to barf when you were a kid?
good times

all things aside, the idea of mutilating and burning your socks in protest is really hilarious

this tbh

im not, im asking what nika is, i looked it up and nothing came up

This is like the 3rd or 4th time you brought this up.

Stop trying to derail my thread

why do you always have to make this into some dramay bullstuff

Why do you have to bring this up 3 times when I tell you to stop?