Poll

is flatflyer bad

yes
36 (48.6%)
no
38 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Who is flatflyer  (Read 10337 times)

someone with a bird oc that attracted controversy and other various stuffstorms

part of me misses him tbh

Didn't he leave?
I assume he did by the fact that he isn't banned, and his posts stop on August 1st
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 04:25:13 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

decently late but heres some examples of flatflyers petty stuff talking and meltdowns hes had recently

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:11:44 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

was there ever a drama on him

decently late but heres some examples of flatflyers petty stuff talking and meltdowns hes had recently
-snip-

oh and i almost forgot the classic
-snip-

I also want to include my first hand experience to this, he's nothing but an attention whore. During the entire CCB chat, he would do nothing but stir the pot. When legoboss wanted join in, him and kel (kel was a little less vocal and batstuffty about the situation, but he still shouldn't have made such a big deal about it) both retaliated and started up all sorts of unnecessary drama. Not only that, but he kept pleading for attention using his usual bait and switch drama routine. So not only is he a pathetic user, he's just a pathetic person in general. It's best to stay away from him, for he will eventually go full batstuff on you for the smallest things and will drag you into drama as well.

And Molten, you're only proving yourself to be just as dumb as you've stated before. You should stop while you still have a smidge of dignity left.