Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 550093 times)

Why did you even post you're such an idiot I swear.
Never mind, I do.

Lub, you're a hypocrite. You called me an idiot when I was talking about my hosting service before it started. What are you talking about? Oh, right! Your hosting service before it started.

Stop harassing Kalphiter, you have no service to offer /yet/.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 07:13:55 AM by ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude »

Never mind, I do.

Lub, you're a hypocrite. You called me an idiot when I was talking about my hosting service before it started. What are you talking about? Oh, right! Your hosting service before it started.

Stop harassing Kalphiter, you have no service to offer /yet/.
Glad you read the thread before posting, oh wait, you didn't. This is about his new FTP file space venture, not his hosting service. Idiot.

Rub i have lost hope in you. turning to kalp soon.
(once BL starts working. again for me)

I'm sure Rub is absolutely devastated now, losing such an important customer like you.

Lub reminds me of those Mac commercials. The ones that's like "I'm a Mac." "And I'm a PC."
Kalphiter reminds me of those Windows commercials. The ones where they actually explain the features of the operating system.

Edit: Hey even this works too:
Lub is Pepsi commercials. Where they even had a commercial where someone who works for Coca Cola drinks Pepsi instead.
Where Coke had commercials about helping people and polar bears.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:27:16 AM by Chrono »

I'm sure Rub is absolutely devastated now, losing such an important customer like you.

My sarcasm detector battery is low.. but.

I can see that's sarcasm.

his service isn't out yet, thus I'm not his customer :)

also never said I WOULD be his customer.

Won't host you then, your loss.

Won't host you then, your loss.

It's k, I can't play BL anymore :)

Takes like 20 mins to start BL, and about 10-15 to join a server.

ugh

Haha wow, definitely sounds like you have it a thought through! Files are safe here kids, rush to sign up.
You're a richard.

Jesus christ Lub just because your hosting service is coming out soon doesn't mean you have to rip everyone who uses this one a new starfish

Jesus christ Lub just because your hosting service is coming out soon doesn't mean you have to rip everyone who uses this one a new starfish
Oh right, where am I doing that? Stop overreacting.

Look Rub, causing such a ruckus in this thread that you've attracted the resident forum drama whore. This won't end well!!!

Look Rub, causing such a ruckus in this thread that you've attracted the resident forum drama whore. This won't end well!!!

That's not very nice

Glad you read the thread before posting, oh wait, you didn't. This is about his new FTP file space venture, not his hosting service. Idiot.
except for how it became about your "service" when we brought it up.

Give me a date for launch and I'll stop bothering you with my "stupid posts" which you apparently can't ignore.

Ephi, that's poor moderatoring right there.

Lol I almost thought you meant me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:20:44 PM by ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude »