Author Topic: Minecraft server not working?  (Read 1376 times)

Hello guys, I was playing on my minecraft indev server yesterday, it was working just fine. Today I start up  a server, it doesn't work. I delete everything, start a new server from scratch. Re download the server tool. Nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?

Its not like theres a topic for minecraft that you could post this in, nope, you gotta make a topic about it.

Its not like theres a topic for minecraft that you could post this in, nope, you gotta make a topic about it.

Boo hoo hoo I didn't bump Dropshock's topic by making a post that wouldn't get attention. Now you all have to deal with a thread that will sink away in an hour.

Boo hoo hoo I didn't bump Dropshock's topic by making a post that wouldn't get attention. Now you all have to deal with a thread that will sink away in an hour.
Bumping it isnt really what they want you to do, it's like, on the first page, like, CONSTANTLY.

I understand that but I wanted to make my own topic so I could get answers relating to my question and not have my question answers mixed in with other answers. I also dont want to skip the new posts for things relating to my question when I can just make a thread about it.

For things like that, maybe you should have tried maybe, I dunno, the OFFICIAL FORUMS?

I don't think it's worth the trouble of signing up when all I have to do is post 1 topic.