Author Topic: Calculator  (Read 6155 times)

I don't see what I would use this for, but I figure others might have a need for it. I think it looks well made.

maybe next time include a feature that lets you use more arguments

you honestly only need one GuiTextControl.

you honestly only need one GuiTextControl.
I tried using one, I always crashed when I attempted to save the current text to a variable, and then clear the text :c
maybe next time include a feature that lets you use more arguments
I could do that :o, how many args we talkin'?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:02:35 PM by soba »

The whole arg boxes and calculations box is weird.

The whole arg boxes and calculations box is weird.
well, I'm still a beginner when it comes to GUI, and I really couldn't figure out a nicer way to set it up either, I thought this was fine for the time being

well, I'm still a beginner when it comes to GUI, and I really couldn't figure out a nicer way to set it up either, I thought this was fine for the time being
True.
 I say make it look a bit more like a calculator, or at least switch the boxes around so the answer is on bottom and the equation on top like it would be, I got confused by what you were doing, dividing 10 by 2 or whatever.

A calculator in Blockland... what exactly would I need this for, ever? Its not even that advance from a programming perspective, and as a GUI its ugly. :c
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:23:36 AM by Sheath »

A calculator in Blockland... what exactly would I need this for, ever? Its not even that advance from a programming perspective, and as a GUI its ugly. :c
I used it earlier for calculating what bricks would fit in a 14x14 space, theres that..:c

it looks fine to me though.

Lol, did you guys noticed that every "cool guy" and advenced add-oner dislikes this?
Well, I like it. And I can't even model. So yeah...

Make a calculator with VCE and bricks in game, and I jump out of the downstairs window. :/

Make a calculator with VCE and bricks in game, and I jump out of the downstairs window. :/
VCE makes it too easy.

Lol, did you guys noticed that every "cool guy" and advenced add-oner dislikes this?
Well, I like it. And I can't even model. So yeah...
Wtf are you smoking my good sir?

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:21:10 AM by SgtDaemon »

I guess pretty handy if you don't understand the console, so I won't bash this any.