Poll

Thanks for voting!

Straton
Truce
Spock
DrBling
Noruzenchi

Author Topic: Locked.  (Read 29290 times)

Sure,
Come to the meeting today at 3:15:PM EST, Unless your in a different time zone, use my multicolored schedule above or below.
And Hunter,
GET FREAKIN TAPES COLORSET I HATE TRUNOS CEPT FOR HIS BLUE GRAYISH COLORS, WE SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN COLORSET THATS JUST A MODIFICATION OF TAPES. IM WRITING THIS WHILE LISTENING TO A BAND PLAY EVERY INSTOMENTS LIKE CRAZY1!!!!!!!1!!!

Calm down. I have Tape's colourset back. Sheesh.

Server is up. If anyone has the meeting tower, load it and be there for 3:15.

?

Whats new:

Today May 27th

Holy shat? I've time warped

That was he says, But he knows and We know that iEvent is a rip-off.
He just doesn't want to admit it, our TOPICS are the same for Pete's sake!
Cookies instead of panda bears for inactive members?
Co-Leaders?
MackTheHunter?
TommyTheGeek?
These are Rip-Offs!
And when we say that, things get changed!
People LOVE to copy us, its what they live for,
People LOVE to say we were never there in 07,

Ever see my AIM account? tommythegeek909? Anyways iEvent is GONE, and is going to be replaces with Blocosoft : Blocklands MS.

DON'T START TALKING ABOUT MB, they closed down so I'd take the Microsft theme when it Opened up.

Ever see my AIM account? tommythegeek909? Anyways iEvent is GONE, and is going to be replaces with Blocosoft : Blocklands MS.

DON'T START TALKING ABOUT MB, they closed down so I'd take the Microsft theme when it Opened up.

Microblock isn't closed down. It's private. I talked to Icy yesterday.

Microblock isn't closed down. It's private. I talked to Icy yesterday.

Oh, yeah. Aren't you like close friends?

Yeah, I'm in MB and fairly close to Icy. We never closed.

Oh, yeah. Aren't you like close friends?

Me and Icy are like, event pioneers. When IcyGamma made iBlock, I liked the idea and wrote a short proposal of an events clan, originally to be called "Blockle". This was around the time when I was using a Macbook.

(Big explanation ahead.)

Blockle eventually died, leaving me in the dust in hope to make a new clan with a different theme.
So forth came Blockland Forces.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=38431.msg593037#msg593037

This was when I met IcyGamma.

Icy was hilarious. He cracked jokes all the time in our server, made fun of the pathetic new players that joined, and he always flipped out when I shot down his biplane.

BLF died shorly after with the joining of Furdle, which forgeted up our clan overall. Icy and I went our seperate ways.

I hadn't seen Icy for quite a long time. That Christmas, I was given an awesome game called "DiRT" (A rally-car racing game). I was inspired to make a clan on rally racing. I hosted small servers simply called "imthehunters rally", where we drove around the track of Tank Battlefield. This was around the time of Tank Battlefield's release (As well as V9's initial release.) We called the clan "World Rally Clan", soon to become "World Racing Clan".

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41281.msg639160#msg639160

Now, this was around the time I met SnowX7, CopBlock/Zer0Guy, HelpingHand (Former CEO of Blocknux!), and JDofPivot. Many Blockintosh members may remember this clan.

It, eventually, died with the competition between WRC and Dippy's Racing clan in which I forgot the name of. A few months later, V9 was released. I was incredibly happy to see the new events system and the awesome tank vehicle. Weeks after the release, I viewed the clan topic and my eyes widened to see that wonderful name beside a clan topic again. IcyGamma had created MicroBlock.

This was around the time when I became inspired to resurrect Blockle, as I was itching to use the new events system and I thought MB really needed a counterpart.

And so forth, the rebirth of Blockintosh.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, it must have been mid-2008 when it formed. Simple memoryforget, sorry guys. (The month and day are the same although, as I wrote them down on a stickypad with my proposal for Blockle. :D)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 04:53:44 PM by MackTheHunter »

Im heading out now, Going to a wedding for a couple of days. Why do we have to DRIVE there?
My dad just called as I was typing this, Im gone. Don't work on the campus without meh! Bai People!

Im heading out now, Going to a wedding for a couple of days. Why do we have to DRIVE there?
My dad just called as I was typing this, Im gone. Don't work on the campus without meh! Bai People!

Okie, I'll start planning more for space in the campus.

I'm at the ShippenBurg Hotel.
On the 8 hour car ride here, I though of some pretty great Ideas for the campus.
Only thing we need now is, what goes where and I'll try to post some sort of picture of my ideas. Anyway keep on blockin'! I'm going to GettysBurg tomorrow, And the wedding on Saturday, Sunday we are driving back. So on Monday I will be back to supervise campus work, and I do want to make it more of a group project, and with designs that is possible.

It would be nice to have a design program because that would be appropriate for this project.
See you peoples on Monday and talk to you later!

~Strat

Who is in ShippinsBurg!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:45:35 PM by Straton. »

Hunter you might want to update the topic for that press conference thing. Well if you got the footage from Maxwell.

Hunter you might want to update the topic for that press conference thing. Well if you got the footage from Maxwell.

I didn't get it yet, I'll have to contact Maxwell.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the blocko bash, am stuck up a mountain so internet... lacking.

I feel like going to your server

I feel like going to your server

Menensauce should go to our server

when it opens again