Author Topic: Forum-Unfair Ban Times  (Read 9827 times)

I know this may be taken down and get me banned yet again, but I noticed something the other day. I was previously banned for self-declared-troll, which, if you take a look, I kind of did, kind of didn't.

I need to apparently for me to get noticed, now your probably going to say "Great, another one of those people...",or troll and say it no matter what.

User was banned for this post

I actually never even said that, or acted like one. However, for a WEEK you can get banned for admittance to trolling?
Isn't this the same thing? To be self declared and admitting? Idk, post your thoughts.

I got banned for two weeks for "encouraging" Nal to make more face edits of this black girl.

I never complained, and I felt like I deserved it. Comon, a week isn't even that bad.

I love it how admins give Newbies no chances, and just throw the ban hammer in their direction. Like me, Just banned me, done-over. Dealt with.

well they kind of expect you to not be stupid

I love it how admins give Newbies no chances, and just throw the ban hammer in their direction. Like me, Just banned me, done-over. Dealt with.
what

badspot and those other moderator guys were pretty nice when I was new

have you even seen my posts where i unintentionally spammed with large-sized caps-lock letters

what

badspot and those other moderator guys were pretty nice when I was new

have you even seen my posts where i unintentionally spammed with large-sized caps-lock letters
Have you ever seen my post that I just get instantly banned for? For a whole week.

Have you ever seen my post that I just get instantly banned for? For a whole week.
You seemed to have intentionally made two "vote for your favorite game" topics that were unneeded.

Yeah, you were banned because you posted a thread that was complete spam.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241506.0

You seemed to have intentionally made two "vote for your favorite game" topics that were unneeded.
One was a "Vote for your favourite game" and the other was for a new game. And you're unneeded.

Yeah, you were banned because you posted a thread that was complete spam.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241506.0
I was joking around. OK? Why not a warning first? Instead of a week long ban?

well based off the fact you just pulled a 'no, you' i would probably say the admins are just trying to find an excuse to ban you

part of the reason people get banned is because of their attitude

Why not a warning first? Instead of a week long ban?

I would consider that a pretty good warning. I bet you won't post another thread like that again now that you've been banned for it.

I would consider that a pretty good warning. I bet you won't post another thread like that again now that you've been banned for it.
Yeah I know, I guess no one can make jokes anymore without being banned.