Author Topic: A new thread starts - Sudden arguement  (Read 1163 times)

I just noticed that every time a new thread on these forums, it instantly turns into flame wars. Im completely confused ad I don't even know why. Does anyone get what I mean?

I hear it's because of this new-fangled device called "opinions"

Flame wars happen because people think that simply saying they disagree is not enough, they think they have to personally attack other users in order for what they say to feel important.

If arguments are now flame wars then boy has that term changed

I just noticed that every time a new thread on these forums, it instantly turns into flame wars. Im completely confused ad I don't even know why. Does anyone get what I mean?
Pffffff-
If those are flame wars then what would have been the Lord Tony incident? 

The death of a star.

The death of a star.
A celebrity star or a supermassive space star?

A celebrity star or a supermassive space star?
Supermassive space star.

Supermassive space star.
Ah alright.  And I assume the ensuing black hole was Badspot sending Kompressor, lord of shadows after him?

Ah alright.  And I assume the ensuing black hole was Badspot sending Kompressor, lord of shadows after him?
Yup.

Pffffff-
What exactly happened? I wasn't here for it.

What exactly happened? I wasn't here for it.
A user by the name of Lord Tony started the mother of all stuffstorms during the great brony craze.  He eventually got IP banned at some point.

A user by the name of Lord Tony started the mother of all stuffstorms during the great brony craze.  He eventually got IP banned at some point.
I know who lord tony is (btw I noticed he still lurks from time to time). He went into my steam group and called me a "brony friend" and then proceeded to advertise his group. What I want to know is exactly what he did.

I know who lord tony is (btw I noticed he still lurks from time to time). He went into my steam group and called me a "brony friend" and then proceeded to advertise his group. What I want to know is exactly what he did.
That's basically what he did...in a nutshell.

The difference was it was a lot longer and he put more thought into his hate than "brony friend"

That's basically what he did...in a nutshell.

The difference was it was a lot longer and he put more thought into his hate than "brony friend"
Have a link or was it fail binned?