Author Topic: Artillery  (Read 3436 times)

We need this:

Just a bit more blocko of course!  :cookieMonster:

1.5x is quite large, I'll illustrate.

It seems too wide for the barrel as is(current BL scale), let alone an artillery launcher will be about 0.6x the width of a tank turret.
       __       ________
-----|   |     |      1x    \
-----|__|     |___size__/

So if it were 1.5x the regular size, it would be too amazingly huge.
If you want a bigger explosion, then the Explosion radius can be adjusted, as well as damage.
You can change the barrel size.

Whoa whoa whoa!Needs to be more realistic.
In a game about plastic pixels with floating body parts, the artillery that is in similar style to the default tank needs to be more realistic. The forget. 

Whoa whoa whoa!Needs to be more realistic.
No it doesn't this is blockland, not realisticland.

In a game about plastic pixels with floating body parts, the artillery that is in similar style to the default tank needs to be more realistic. The forget. 
Also what ever happened to that plane you said you going to mOe into an addon in a few minutes in the AA clan thread? Lol

Also what ever happened to that plane you said you going to mOe into an addon in a few minutes in the AA clan thread? Lol
I made these a long time ago, before the plane.

ARTILARY NOW AND MOARTER (please excues my spelling).

Blockland is a mix of lego and realism. Some things need realism to balance themselves out. Not everything needs to be realistic though. Range, reload, and firepower needs to be somewhat realistic. But other than that, it's fine.

Also it looks like a future artillery!

No it doesn't this is blockland, not realisticland.
Just a realistic feature.

1.5x is quite large, I'll illustrate.

It seems too wide for the barrel as is(current BL scale), let alone an artillery launcher will be about 0.6x the width of a tank turret.
       __       ________
-----|   |     |      1x    \
-----|__|     |___size__/

So if it were 1.5x the regular size, it would be too amazingly huge.
If you want a bigger explosion, then the Explosion radius can be adjusted, as well as damage.
Why has swat been so technical lately?

get Bushidos Missle Vehicle Edit script and use the Artillery Weapon explosin

We need this:

-snip-

Just a bit more blocko of course!  :cookieMonster:

Whoever makes that, I shall have gay loveay loveez wit joo.