Author Topic: Anyone have this save?  (Read 1298 times)

A while back i made a Prison Rp. I recently got a new laptop though and lost all of my saves.
I know it's unlikely but does anyone have a copy of it on hand?
Here's the forum topic i made a while back:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156596.0
It would be greatly appreciated as I really want to continue adding to it.

Nobody's likely to give it to you, because anyone who would have saved it otherwise would be "stealing" it. Nobody would give a stolen build to you; especially one of your own.

Nobody's likely to give it to you, because anyone who would have saved it otherwise would be "stealing" it. Nobody would give a stolen build to you; especially one of your own.
That doesn't even begin to make sense. Saving builds and "stealing" builds are two different things.

A while back i made a Prison Rp. I recently got a new laptop though and lost all of my saves.
I know it's unlikely but does anyone have a copy of it on hand?
Here's the forum topic i made a while back:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156596.0
It would be greatly appreciated as I really want to continue adding to it.

um wtf?

what the forget is this

For those who did not understand what Slate521 actually said, he said: "It would be lucky for you to get this build back since saving another persons build is generally looked down upon."
A statement I agree with.

I got lucky with an old abstract DM I made when I first started playing. A player that hadent played Blockland in years came back and loaded it up randomly with me on the server unaware I was the builder. I was so happy to see it again.

I hope you find your build.

lol when did this become a Slate521 hate thread?
Uhh

Weres the hate?

The concept of saving someone else's build being frowned upon is loving mental. I really hope that's not being impressed on new players because it's totally ridiculous. Sharing builds is a fundamental part of the game.

why the hell do people frown upon saving builds
the feature is there for a reason you know

Because they dont want them to host it and take the credit.
  That would take all the effort they put into the build and give the benefits to the "thief"

Don't understand this post.
I was noting to him that you made it. He thought someone else made it.

The concept of saving someone else's build being frowned upon is loving mental. I really hope that's not being impressed on new players because it's totally ridiculous. Sharing builds is a fundamental part of the game.
saving builds for reference or messing with on your own is fine
but thats different from saving someones build and claiming it as your own