Poll

have you seen our new web site?

yes
no

Author Topic: TDMMB- team death match map builders  (Read 11693 times)

I think we should have a clan server.  It's mandatory to come, and he just work on some huge build.  You must try your best to come. But first we need someone to host.
come? what do you mean mandatory? and also we might want to rent a server for that because it isn't good for pcs(personal computers) to stay on all the time

I think we should have a clan server.  It's mandatory to come, and he just work on some huge build.  You must try your best to come. But first we need someone to host.
Ill be able to host soon.

yes but even you don't keep your computer on all of the time

Here is clan logo. I will improve it later, but for now it is good.

In case it didnt work, here is another file type

Wait, here is the logo, someone else can put TDMMB in front of it.

Will, no offense, but your logo er... sucks Is not to good. Be sides we all ready have one.

Bump

Will, no offense, but your logo er... sucks Is not to good. Be sides we all ready have one.

Bump

I agree, it is bad. However, Do you like the idea? I personally like the idea of the progression of weapons throughout history, and then have TDMMB in front of it. I think it would be a good logo if someone could make a better version of it.

Well, I would improve the quality of them, id make one, but to busy trying to make a decent Zombie mop, you guys should come to my server

Well, I would improve the quality of them, id make one, but to busy trying to make a decent Zombie mop, you guys should come to my server
I'll look for it.

God, im so loving bored, I just was in the mountains rock climbing about an hour ago, now im sore...

Well, servers down, sorry i haven't been on my computer for a while and i kinda ditched the project, i tried playing it but it fails for zombies. maybe we can use it for a DM later.

Sorry, I was gone camping for two days.  I'm back now.
Are we dead?
I wan't to say yes, yes we are.  I'm guessing that, though.

I have some good news.
As some of you have already read, There is something going on where clans have rooms and people there could app for your clan and view everything.  I need a representitve to be there tommorow, as for I'll be at a craft show tommorow.
(boring)  I sriously need someone to represent our clan.  This could really
 help bring our clan back to life. Link to the topic.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:53:40 PM by trumpetfan »

I have some good news.
As some of you have already read, There is something going on where clans have rooms and people there could app for your clan and view everything.  I need a representitve to be there tommorow, as for I'll be at a craft show tommorow.
(boring)  I sriously need someone to represent our clan.  This could really
 help bring our clan back to life. Link to the topic.
ok, ok people I leave for a week and you call the clan dead(really?) the clan thing sounds cool i will check it out

-edit-
read it, i think i will be here on the 20th.... yea i will be so i will make a booth, but help would be nice
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:21:14 AM by random ram »