Author Topic: RTB4  (Read 935 times)

Ok, lets make it snappy. I get back from being offline for a while, and I find RTB has updated. Ok, I update it and restart Blockland. As soon as Blockland opens up, says I still need to update. I think its probably a small flaw, but ignore it. I try reinstalling it again, no luck. After a third time, I figured "Ok, someone forgeted up". Seems that everyone else has updated, yet my RTB has gone whacky. Anyone help?

did you select "keep my addons" when you uninstalled? if so, make a backup of all your addons EXCEPT rtb and reinstall without keeping addons.

Try removing just RTB from your addons and reinastalling RTB from th site.

did you select "keep my addons" when you uninstalled? if so, make a backup of all your addons EXCEPT rtb and reinstall without keeping addons.
It never gave me that message
Try removing just RTB from your addons and reinastalling RTB from th site.
I did, but it still didnt work

Now I dont know if this has anything to do with RTB, but now, I can install new add-ons. I DL/saved them off the site, and they show up in my Add-ons folder, but I cant see them in the add-on section in "Start a server"

Now I dont know if this has anything to do with RTB, but now, I can install new add-ons. I DL/saved them off the site, and they show up in my Add-ons folder, but I cant see them in the add-on section in "Start a server"
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173433.0

I'm not positive just updating blockland will work, don't you need to completely redownload it after the v20 update?

I'm not positive just updating blockland will work, don't you need to completely redownload it after the v20 update?
That would completely ruin the point of the autoupdater

That would completely ruin the point of the autoupdater
Autoupdater didn't exist before v20???

Autoupdater didn't exist before v20???
Yes it did, just in a different form