Author Topic: Anyone want to gameshare on the PS3?  (Read 584 times)

Anybody want to game share on the PS3? If you don't know what game sharing is, google it.

I want is the map packs for Modern Warfare 2, Fat Roles (Fat Princess DLC) and Pixel Junk Shooter (optional)

I'll give you any stuff that's on my PS3 that I downloaded.
List:
Gaunlet 2
Super Puzzle Fighter (HD) :D
Nuclear Strike (Old classic)
Astro Tipper

Oh yeah, can't forget the inb4s!

inb4MW2hater

inb4someonesays"you have sucky games"

User was banned for this post

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:44:11 PM by Badspot »

inb4someonedoesn'tsayanyofabove

Nice piracy, d00d.
???
What?
I got these games on my Birthday? (well, I got the money first :P)

???
What?
I got these games on my Birthday? (well, I got the money first :P)
Gamesharing is piracy, it's illegal.

Inb4"Well I guess I'll lock this then"

Set up a lemonade stand, kid.

Also, please learn what ''inb4'' means.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:37:07 PM by Messes »

If gamesharing is illegal, then how do you stop people from using it?

It's not illegal nor is it Pirating. Lets say you have 2 Ps3's and don't want to buy another copy for your other downstairs. Easy sign into your account and install like you normally would. Here's the catch some games on the PS network either have a limit of how many PS3's can have it at once from one user or they have a limit of how many downloads the person can use it before buying again ( Not many use this ). As long as the user is on the PS3 and is only shared between 5 PS3's its still valid. At any point should the user account be deleted on the PS3 that has the game linked to that account, will no longer work.

I do it but with only my cousin and he grabs from me and I grab from him. I don't recommend sharing over the internet though. Giving out your username and password is like giving all your personal info to a love offender and saying 7:00PM.

It's not illegal nor is it Pirating. Lets say you have 2 Ps3's and don't want to buy another copy for your other downstairs. Easy sign into your account and install like you normally would. Here's the catch some games on the PS network either have a limit of how many PS3's can have it at once from one user or they have a limit of how many downloads the person can use it before buying again ( Not many use this ). As long as the user is on the PS3 and is only shared between 5 PS3's its still valid. At any point should the user account be deleted on the PS3 that has the game linked to that account, will no longer work.

I do it but with only my cousin and he grabs from me and I grab from him. I don't recommend sharing over the internet though. Giving out your username and password is like giving all your personal info to a love offender and saying 7:00PM.
You're a huge loving dumbass.  You know NOTHING about piracy.  It IS piracy, you're getting a game FOR FREE WHEN YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR IT.  Your example wasn't gamesharing.