Author Topic: I need a new Anti-Virus/Firewall  (Read 1914 times)

Norton is 4th lol.
Because only certain versions of it kill the viruses. Others sit there and eat chips.

If you're willing to spend $60.00, get Kaspersky Anti-Virus. If you're willing to spend $90.00, get Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 or the new 2011, although I'm not sure of the price on the 2011. Otherwise I'd personally stick with ZoneAlarm. One of my very computer-savvy friends has it and he loves it.
Kaspersky is free. But its just recommended to buy the full version.

BitDefender or Kaspersky or McAfee.

Ignore the people who say Avast is the best. I tried it and it did not do stuff.

It did block malware for me.

Far from stuff. OP needs adblocker.

It did block malware for me.

Far from stuff. OP needs adblocker.
Lol. Not even a top 20 Antivirus.
Ignore it.

Panda Cloud is okay, and free.

Lol. Not even a top 20 Antivirus.
Ignore it.
Come on, Adblocker helps you, considering that most of viruses come from ads.