Author Topic: "this topic has been moved to gross stuff?"  (Read 2544 times)

guys

the forums are secretly being monitored

we're on tv
I'm suprised were not canceled y-oh.....there it goes




guys were canceled

guys

the forums are secretly being monitored

we're on tv
It's sorta a figure of speech- TECHNICALLY, anyone with computer access could see that.
However, that's more something a worried parent would say to their kids. "Don't post it on the Internet, anyone can see it"

Think about how many people have a computer
Then how many people know about Blockland
Then how many people would go on the forums
Then how many would click on "lulul procrastination"

So yeah.


Then how many would click on "lulul procrastination"

Few people. Those who do are either too "mature" to discuss procrastination, or too immature to discuss it.


Few people. Those who do are either too "mature" to discuss procrastination, or too immature to discuss it.


I was correcting my previous statement- as each "how many people" came up, there would be a smaller and smaller amount of people.

I was correcting my previous statement- as each "how many people" came up, there would be a smaller and smaller amount of people.
Sorry, I only read the part that had procrastination in it.

Few people. Those who do are either too "mature" to discuss procrastination, or too immature to discuss it.



So I am immature because I don't want to tell random people how much I masturbate?


So I am immature because I don't want to tell random people how much I masturbate?
According to Makingblah, you are.

Makingblah is gay and was getting off to your stories. Nice one guys.