Author Topic: "this topic has been moved to gross stuff?"  (Read 2548 times)

the topic "when did you first masturbate/have a wet was moved to a fourm called Gross stuff? look a topic or 2 below and click it. see for yourself

I would ask for a link but I did find it. Must be one of them admin boards, just like evidence locker. Ephi has been known to make a lot of admin boards come out of his ass.

Just Ephi being Ephi again, nothing new.

and then: this gets moved too “you all know too much”


and then: this gets moved too “you all know too much”
lol`d
but anyways really. did not know about ephi makin admin boards

I don't think he makes entirely new boards, he probably just renames the link.

I don't think he makes entirely new boards, he probably just renames the link.
He just renamed the link for this one.

Good. We don't need more threads about snakees and procrastination.

lol`d
but anyways really. did not know about ephi makin admin boards

Knowing ephi he does make new boards, just to find something to do with most of the spam topics on the forums.


Good. We don't need more threads about snakees and procrastination.
:panda:

Knowing ephi he does make new boards, just to find something to do with most of the spam topics on the forums.


He just renamed the link for this one.

Good. We don't need more threads about snakees and procrastination.
/agree

I'm glad it's gone. What you do in the corner does NOT have to be broadcast to the whole world.

to the whole world.
guys

the forums are secretly being monitored

we're on tv