Author Topic: "Blocko" Weapons  (Read 584 times)

So, I've recently felt that our guns are out of place. That is of course, unless you are doing a "Modern TDM" type thing. But I feel that we need more guns... with a blocky attribute. For example, a Rocket Launcher that shoots maybe a 4x cube and does 25 damage. Or a grenade block. I don't know. I just hasn't felt right with people playing in really Blocko builds running around with snipers. And no, it shouldn't just be a script edit, I think a new model would be in play here.

/Agree

I was thinking of making a weaponset called Default weapons: Extended. It's like,where the default gun and rocket plus a sniper,rifle,assault rifle,and all that. All in the same Default look and feel.

/Agree

I was thinking of making a weaponset called Default weapons: Extended. It's like,where the default gun and rocket plus a sniper,rifle,assault rifle,and all that. All in the same Default look and feel.
No, no.
I don't want extended default weapons. I want weapons that fit with the Blocko theme. For example, instead of a modern grenade have a grenade built out of blocks. Or vehicles that are made of Blocks, like Packers.

SO like when you see somone making a vehicle outa blocks, You want it to look like that?

That would be TOO blocky, a grenade would just be a 1x1...

That would be TOO blocky, a grenade would just be a 1x1...
Not necessarily.
I mean, you build a grenade and use that.

So, I've recently felt that our guns are out of place. That is of course, unless you are doing a "Modern TDM" type thing. But I feel that we need more guns... with a blocky attribute. For example, a Rocket Launcher that shoots maybe a 4x cube and does 25 damage. Or a grenade block. I don't know. I just hasn't felt right with people playing in really Blocko builds running around with snipers. And no, it shouldn't just be a script edit, I think a new model would be in play here.
i see where your coming from.i do like some modern weapons, but i hate it when people take it too far.