Author Topic: why should i buy blockland  (Read 5060 times)

I've gotten more than my money out of this game. With all the great addons and updates, it seems this game never gets boring. I should know, i've been playing since V8.
I've earned nearly $100 in BL.

You should ask somewhere else before you buy it. Almost everyone on the forum likes blockland or they wouldn't still play it. If you want some reasons NOT to buy it, then make a topic titled "Should I buy blockland" in the section for talking about other games on another forum. Don't hate me for suggesting that please. =(. Everyone hates me on the forums except for 3 or 4 people. D=

You should buy Blockland because:
  • If you act properly, you could get great friends
I Preety much agrree with that one, i've made some of my best friends into blockland such as Antares, Corbiere, MrLol etcetra.[/list]

You should ask somewhere else before you buy it. Almost everyone on the forum likes blockland or they wouldn't still play it. If you want some reasons NOT to buy it, then make a topic titled "Should I buy blockland" in the section for talking about other games on another forum. Don't hate me for suggesting that please. =(. Everyone hates me on the forums except for 3 or 4 people. D=

I hardly ever play but still think it's an enjoyable game.

There is only one thing to buy, it's $20, and it is only good if you know you will build lego sets and/or with your friends and be creative.

Like, I like to make Blockland videos, sort of like Machinima.
There are no monthly fees, pay $20 bucks once and never pay again. And don't forget your Authentication Key.