Poll

???

Bigger
0 (0%)
Better
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: AgentPikmins Computer Topic  (Read 622 times)

I'm building a computer and I don't know what to chose.
A BIGGER hard drive or a BETTER hard drive?


Discuss what yall think

QUICKEDIT: Poll Added

YETAGAINEDIT: Updated

HOLYstuffSTOPEDITING: Should I get a processor with more Ghz or better proformance?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 09:12:53 AM by AgentPikmin »


Worser :3 Nah jk. Gogo better.

Buy 1 TB in 1 GB usb flash drives and hook them all up to your computer via splitters splitting splitters.


Go to Walmart and get on of the 2TB HDDs.

They work well, and have more space than you'll likely ever need.

Buy 1 TB in 1 GB usb flash drives and hook them all up to your computer via splitters splitting splitters.
I did something like this for my Wii. Twas fun.