Author Topic: M16 Modification?  (Read 2351 times)

I've done this with the deafault gun to do 45 damage instead of 35, and I have no official knowledge of scripting. AKA: just find the damage part in the script, raise the number, and save.

Page 2 get

I have it all ready with 34 damage, But I don't know how to send it to you. It has an Original of about 10 damage.

I've done this with the deafault gun to do 45 damage instead of 35, and I have no official knowledge of scripting. AKA: just find the damage part in the script, raise the number, and save.

Page 2 get
how many shots does it take to kill a zombie(or anything with 100 health) with 45 damage per bullet?

how many shots does it take to kill a zombie(or anything with 100 health) with 45 damage per bullet?

It's called math

Do it sometimes.

It would take three. And it fires about 2 bullets ever second.

It would take three. And it fires about 2 bullets ever second.
i changed it to 45 but didn't test it yet.Going to have to wait.

i changed it to 45 but didn't test it yet.Going to have to wait.
If it did about 6,000 damage, you could destroy an army of Zombie Tanks in Tanks in about........ 12 seconds.

If it did about 6,000 damage, you could destroy an army of Zombie Tanks in Tanks in about........ 12 seconds.
it cost 400,000 dollars to fire this weapon for 12 seconds

it cost 400,000 dollars to fire this weapon for 12 seconds
lol.
Anyone can raise or lower the damage.

BUT HOW!!!!??? NOBODY HAS TOLD ME!!! WHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

We have, look for the comments.

hey,i would also change the ak47 to 20 damage.It works better.

I think I increased damage to 10. I think it worked. I'll test it out.

I DID IT!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!