Author Topic: Just dropped my phone in the toilet. What do?  (Read 5752 times)

Wow, that must have been pretty disgusting getting it out.

I just said to myself "forget it" and grabbed it, and immediately after washed my hand going all "FUUUUUU--"

So Its been sitting in rice for a while. we had it on a towel on top of the heater (vent) for a while... It's not really working... but I have a "backup" phone, it was an older phone of mine. It isn't perfect... but the best i can get ATM, I only have about $40 and I need it for other stuff.

My phone went through the wash once. I just charged it, and it sprung to life.

I just said to myself "forget it" and grabbed it, and immediately after washed my hand going all "FUUUUUU--"

So Its been sitting in rice for a while. we had it on a towel on top of the heater (vent) for a while... It's not really working... but I have a "backup" phone, it was an older phone of mine. It isn't perfect... but the best i can get ATM, I only have about $40 and I need it for other stuff.
Just leave it in the rice overnight, then take it out after school tomorrow and charge it.
Should work.

When a phone falls into a toilet, that's a sign.

Something wants to give you freedom. It wants to give you your soul the phone has taken.
Get a clue and pull the lever, and watch the thing spiral downwards into it's demise.

It works. Holy loving stuff.

And Chrono, I read that... and all I can say is wow (Not in an are you loving kidding kind of way, I mean more of astonishment.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 05:25:48 PM by Sabbin »

RICE.
ANOTHER WAY TO USE IT.