Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Got an iPod 4G yesterday
Poll
Could you live the rest of your life without electronics?
Yes
2 (20%)
No
4 (40%)
Depends
2 (20%)
FURK U
2 (20%)
Total Members Voted:
10
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Got an iPod 4G yesterday (Read 525 times)
indyjones
May 05, 2011, 09:07:41 AM
I never get anything new. Although I bought it for myself, I feel like it's a present.
Discuss new technology you have bought/ received lately!
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Aphtonites
May 05, 2011, 09:08:24 AM
I got a commodore 64 lately.
indyjones
May 05, 2011, 09:08:36 AM
Quote from: Aphtonites on May 05, 2011, 09:08:24 AM
I got a commodore 64 lately.
IS IT HD?
Aphtonites
May 05, 2011, 09:15:03 AM
No, seriously, i DID get a Commodore 64 recently, it came with lots of awesome games.
SkullCandy
May 05, 2011, 10:29:34 AM
great job on the new ipod, now jailbreak it.
Trymos
May 05, 2011, 12:33:29 PM
I got a 3DS for my birthday present.
Also. FURK YOU! (Whatever that means)
Monocle
May 05, 2011, 12:56:05 PM
I bought myself a new pair of sunglasses the other day. :D
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Got an iPod 4G yesterday