Author Topic: Tatoo concepts  (Read 4627 times)

Lmfaooo, next time you try and call me an idiot, go look at the metallica tattoo you got.

Music is a massive part of my life aswell, but why get a tattoo of a band you might not even like in 10 years?
Because it's representative of a period in my life where I underwent very drastic philosophical and ethical change. Also, I don't have it yet. Within the next few weeks though.
Eyeball tattoo's are the equivilant of 'hurr durr stik nedl in eye' aka loving horrible idea.
They're a really dumb idea and the method was invented by men in a prison block, but it's a method that's been being perfected by some obscure tattoo artists.

They're a really dumb idea and the method was invented by men in a prison block, but it's a method that's been being perfected by some obscure tattoo artists.

But it's still sticking a needle in your eye lol

But it's still sticking a needle in your eye lol
It's still sticking a needle in your skin, what's your point? I'd never get one but if someone wants to undergo the procedure to look like a tool then whatever. You can assume that it's safe professionally because two guys invented and did the procedure while in prison and theirs turned out fine.

Because it's representative of a period in my life where I underwent very drastic philosophical and ethical change. Also, I don't have it yet. Within the next few weeks though.They're a really dumb idea and the method was invented by men in a prison block, but it's a method that's been being perfected by some obscure tattoo artists.

So you're gonna get a tattoo of the ethical changes of being a whiny little bitch, to becoming a solid douche bag? sooooolidddd.

If you're going to come here and be a whiny cunt about a family crest tattoo, or whatever else was suggested that you blew down, and then you go and get a tattoo of a band that isn't even good anymore (per damn near everyones standards), then you're the biggest tool of them all, and you really just shouldn't be trying anymore. Next time you bitch about the tattoo's I want, I'll be sure to ask you how the giant M on your ass cheek is doing.

It's still sticking a needle in your skin, what's your point? I'd never get one but if someone wants to undergo the procedure to look like a tool then whatever. You can assume that it's safe professionally because two guys invented and did the procedure while in prison and theirs turned out fine.

The procedure isn't done in a tattoo shop, its done the same way Lasik is now-a-days, they literally shoot a colored laser into your eyeball and whatever colour they shoot, it activates your saline receptors, and the saline covers the hole, laser heats the saline, saline changes colour.

friend =/= Homoloveual.
I could go into a big discussion like Hydralisk did but it doesn't mean gay, end of discussion.
cigarette·gotnoun /ˈcigaretteət/ 
friends, plural

1.A male homoloveual