Author Topic: Set item tilt  (Read 715 times)

Okay basically I'm sick and tired of seeing guns just floating abuve bricks... putiing a brick or 2 under it doesn't work either so today I propose to you (not that kinda way...) set item tilt which would simply be on the setting menu when you wrench an item... (i'm not sure if you can edit that...) or just add a event or something... But floating guns really annoy me....

Shouldn't be too hard since we can already rotate the guns horizontally.

Would it be possible to add an offset? I'd like to be able to adjust the weapon to the brick

This is basically already being thought about in another topic- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=162991.0

That's it, I'm gonna learn scripting.

This is basically already being thought about in another topic- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=162991.0

That talking about an event... I hope this wouln't be an event... more of something in the main screen when you wrench something

That talking about an event... I hope this wouln't be an event... more of something in the main screen when you wrench something
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=162991.msg4001141#msg4001141
Your idea has been hijacked. Deal with it.

I don't care if anyone hijacks it I just want guns to look more realistic on positioning