Author Topic: A7x Clan  (Read 1456 times)

Contact me through PM or on IRC to see how to get in!

go listen to some avenged sevenfold

go listen to some avenged sevenfold
I did this for the one that died in the band (jimmy rev sullivan) Show some respect for the deceased please...

I did this for the one that died in the band (jimmy rev sullivan) Show some respect for the deceased please...

They are dead why should we care.

On topic : Work on your layout and correct your punctuation throughout that image you made. In fact it would be even better if you just got rid of that image, it looks bad and is really hard to read.

He died about a year-and-a-half/2 years ago.
I do have respect for the dead, but you probably should look at other clan topics and then take a look at yours.

I think Jimmy would be insulted. He inspired me to start drumming, and I cried the day he died. But he left a number of masterpiece songs behind, and a legacy and nobody will ever be able to fill his place. I totally understand where you're coming from, but not only does a blockland clan have nothing to do with Avenged Sevenfold, but nothing about the clan (aside from the name) is about the band. If you want to tribute him even after all this time, be my guest and put a youtube video up or learn a song of his on an instrument of your choice. But to put together a mediocre clan and try to excuse its mediocrity by bullstuffting that this is dedicated to him. Try again, work on a better format, and try to find something that sets you apart from other clans aside from...well, this.