Author Topic: Hankyje:"You cant have a relationship before 16  (Read 8724 times)

Oh damn, I have a drama topic? I just noticed. Anybody care to tell me the general thing people have been saying so far? I'm too lazy to look back on it.

Damn I can't modify in drama, but never mind I've just read the first page and looks like this topic has completely backfired.

And just to clairify, I never said that You cannot have a relationship before you're 16, I just said it is rather pointless to have a girlfriend at that age. When I say that I do not mean having a girl that's a friend, or anything like that.

Sorry I keep posting so much, but I'm reading through the topic here and I want someone to point me to were I said there is no more to having a girlfriend/relationship than just intercourse? I don't believe that at all.

Quadruple post

Lol, I know. Thanks for the combo breaker though. I was just about to post again.

I just finished reading the topic, so what seems to have happened is that the owner of this thread has been dismissed as a handicap, most people are against me saying that having a relationship is useless before 16. I never said relationship, I said girlfriend. I never said you cannot have a friend that is a girl. I never said that having love is the only important thing about a relationship. I agree that age does not set ground for a relationship, and it matters more on maturity, I only say sixteen because most people are mature by then.

Any more questions?

Read first post later.
Don't post,read,post,read.
.-.

Read first post later.
Don't post,read,post,read.
.-.
Stop lurking so much :(

And just to clairify, I never said that You cannot have a relationship before you're 16, I just said it is rather pointless to have a girlfriend at that age. When I say that I do not mean having a girl that's a friend, or anything like that.
well it's companionship, yeah, but if you're engaging in anything loveual with a female they're more than a friend :P
I think it's really nice, having a girlfriend - and I'm fourteen.