Author Topic: Hafnium's Server - Abusive Administration  (Read 2390 times)

my latency bar had more waves than a beach. terribly laggy, can't even shoot.

Then being admin is Useless if he dose that. Its like not even having admin.
ok guess you are just too cool to read

We get it, no one likes you in drama section, no one likes me in drama section either, get over it.

you said you wanted a reset so forget the past and move on, that means DON'T BRING IT UP.
You roam the drama section more than you play the actual game.

I actually had to ban DeathFlames from tango's server for trolling

or at least I hope he was trolling

I was there. DeathFlames wasn't trolling, he's just that stupid.

Hey Gloss.  Why dont I see you in my server now?  I know we dont agree on how the issue was solved, but it was.   Its pretty much a dead issue now.  I know you really liked my server, why else would you come back three seperate times?  If I join a server I dont like, and then I get kicked or banned, then why would I go back?  Who would go back to a server just to collect evidence of admins being mean, and then post it just to complain?  If the server is that bad, it really dosent need help making it worse.  Im sure you would never do anything that childish.

Hey Gloss.  Why dont I see you in my server now?  I know we dont agree on how the issue was solved, but it was.   Its pretty much a dead issue now.  I know you really liked my server, why else would you come back three seperate times?  If I join a server I dont like, and then I get kicked or banned, then why would I go back?  Who would go back to a server just to collect evidence of admins being mean, and then post it just to complain?  If the server is that bad, it really dosent need help making it worse.  Im sure you would never do anything that childish.
Dude. I never even spawned. And all that happened within 5Mins.

You roam the drama section more than you play the actual game.
I don't play in-game anymore, you are pathetic, find an argument that I can stick up to.