Author Topic: This has to be the most ridiculous ban ever.  (Read 1229 times)

I joined a server my friend was on. My friend left, and I didn't notice he left so I stayed. Some idiot used a flamethrower on me outside a minigame. After a while, as soon as I got my build tool out, I was banned for this reason: "GO AWAY!". There was spam in the server, and yet they ban me? That's all I did. Recap of what I did: Got burnt by a flamethrower, walked around, took out my build tool, and bam! I was banned for this reason: "GO AWAY!".

Please dont post that "Ridiculous bans and kicks" thread. I know about it, but I assume no one looks through it anymore. And, its not made by an admin.

Please dont post that "Ridiculous bans and kicks" thread. I know about it, but I assume no one looks through it anymore. And, its not made by an admin.
yeah that has to be why it's on the front page

You should really start posting evidence.
Pictures are so easy, please just at least have evidence before making a drama.

I'm not trying to disregard the OP but we also have a mega thread for this stuff.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0

This DOES go in the stupid bans and kicks section.

If the host was acting like a general idiot the entire time, and you gave us his name and you got a picture of the ban AT LEAST, then sure you could make a topic. If someone you don't know randomly bans you on a unknown server, then post it in the stupid bans and kicks thread. There are a variety of reason why he could have banned you, and some of them would make sense.

And the fact that you provide no proof of you "doing nothing" doesn't help either.

Just post in the megathread. You don't even have proof (which you need for a drama) and you don't even have names of the players involved.
Just a heads up, don't create a new topic on every little thing. It gets annoying.

Little issues like this don't need their own topic.

I see your "GO AWAY!" and raise you a "pissbuckets"

And, its not made by an admin.

Neither are 99% of the threads on this forum and people still post in them

i was perm banned once because we were talking about cats and how awesome they are. and the admin was like "im a dog person"
and we spent 10 min explaining why dogs sucked. the guy didnt like that

Your dramas are always gonna get these comments.

Get proof, no one will believe you at all.

Just because an admin didn't make it doesn't mean you get to ignore the thread for ridiculous bans.