Author Topic: Packing up.  (Read 1262 times)

It's not transparent?

I really need to make a new one and trans it.
uh what
ye
yes
it is actually

something...




Hi.



While I'm a few miles north but still.

here, we have proof that zloff is a furry
i was speaking in third person :(

it's a fox standing on a nintendo with a controller to it in his hand
Like its background is weird at some points


Furry cult meeting
Exactly.
'
It's not transparent?

I really need to make a new one and trans it.
Oh okay, you un-transed son of a bitch!

uh what
ye
yes
it is actually
Well dammit what is it?

I'm here to brake up the party with a different fandom.

Hi.
gaaay that's just a regular human
i was speaking in third person :(
idgaf
zloff is a fure now

I'm here to brake up the party with a diffrent fandom.
Go away!


uh what
ye
yes
it is actually
oh holy stuff, it's got a blue background
how in the forget have I never noticed that


Do you mind we are having a cult meeting!
--

But really sucks that I am moving :c
I was just starting to enjoy the blandness of nowhere.