Author Topic: Packing up.  (Read 1263 times)

Welp, today we are packing up our stuff to move in a couple of days and all that.. The power will be cut off anytime as far as I know it will anyways.
So no internet for a day or 2 but whatever, I'll miss the forums for that period of time but I will return.

My mom found my phone somehow... Weird because I lost it at my uncle and it was found under a pile of cloths..
I hope this move won't suck :c

Sorry, where are you moving to again? And from where?

Sorry, where are you moving to again? And from where?
Moving to Tucson, so now you'll have two love crazed furrys to deal with.

Sorry, where are you moving to again? And from where?
I'm moving from my grandma's back to my hometown for a little bit, then I'm moving back in with my dad.

In other words I'm moving 70 miles north and about 20 miles east to the town I was raised in that has become cop infested and turned into a hell hole.

Moving to Tucson, so now you'll have two love crazed furrys to deal with.
If only :c


Yes the first people to post here was Furries.
And yes Isaac I'm sure is one, I think he told me at Badspots Block Party.

Moving to Tucson, so now you'll have two love crazed furrys to deal with.

Please, no!



so why exactly does whoever want you to move out
something...



NUH







Also what is up with Isaac's avatar?

entire topic

is furries congregating

minus cancel

Also what is up with Isaac's avatar?
it's a fox standing on a nintendo with a controller to it in his hand
entire topic
is furries congregating
minus cancel
here, we have proof that zloff is a furry


-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-


Also what is up with Isaac's avatar?

It's not transparent?

I really need to make a new one and trans it.