Author Topic: I will legitimately give someone something if they can identify this song  (Read 1338 times)

I normally use shazam if this happens :l

Tried Shazam. It can't find a valid match.

He has other albums on his BandCamp. I would look through those too, just in case.

That's his first album. It's just songs the years before that.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:04:04 AM by Comatose »

Google needs an audio search where you can match similar audio. Or someone should use one of those apps that listens to music and then says what it is.

Google needs an audio search where you can match similar audio. Or someone should use one of those apps that listens to music and then says what it is.
I tried using Tunatic to see what song it was but with no luck. The closest I came to was this song: http://kickthepj.bandcamp.com/track/space-whistler

It's in a Finnish TV series called "Duudsonit Tuli Taloon" about the dudesons

Do I get something for tips?


It actually sounds like a stock song either from a NLE or from a pack.


Well that's annoying.

I'm pretty sure I've heard it before, but not like that. It may be a remix of an original piece, or even a rewrite with different instrumentation.

I'm pretty sure I've heard it before, but not like that. It may be a remix of an original piece, or even a rewrite with different instrumentation.
That is what I was thinking too. Maybe a remix/remastered version of this song: http://kickthepj.bandcamp.com/track/space-whistler